Climate change is real and at Moose Coffee we understand the importance of sustainability, as a business we have a corporate, social and ethical responsibility to do our bit to help the environment. That’s why we are undertaking a Sustainable Practice Strategy which will set achievable and aspirational targets each year. As well as highlighting our current ethical and green practices we are constantly looking for ways to improve.
- All our stores use 100% biodegradable paper straws for drinks and 100% compostable smoothie straws
- All our stores serve soft drinks in glass bottles, reducing plastic usage
- Our produce is locally sourced were possible, reducing our carbon footprint
- Our Moose Coffee blend is Fairtrade
- Our eggs are all Free Range
- Our new menu has more vegan options
- Our waste is sorted and recycled after collection
- All Moose stores are registered refill stations, allowing anyone to refill their water bottles in store free of charge, instead of buying a new one. Making it easier to reuse your bottle and fighting against single use plastic.
As we continue to strive towards becoming more sustainable we will set aims and targets each year so there are clear, achievable goals to work towards. Within stores we will be appointing ‘Green Team’ members who have a responsibility over energy efficiency and monitor waste. They have objectives and targets regarding things like plastic usage, energy consumption, and reducing the use of paper in stores. By appointing a ‘Green Team’ we hope to see a significant change in our sustainability ethos amongst our staff and as a company this is only the beginning…
Home | Suppliers | Foundation